Friday, August 5, 2011

Enjoyed your visit!


Kath, I just have say, I really have enjoyed your last few visits. It was so wonderful to see you in my dreams and laugh like we used to do! Gosh! How I have missed our laughs! You've looked absolutely wonderful to these tired eyes!! I know you must already know how much I've missed you and how much your first visit made the grief so new again... But I'm so grateful you didn't give up on me. For now when you visit my dreams they ease the ache. It's been a few weeks since your last visit. I'm sure you have been with Grama. She sure needed your comforting presence. She was so scared to go thru this surgery without you. But you gave her strength, I know you did. I've been missing you lately. I hope you'll visit again real soon! I love you, Kath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment